Every day, Far North Queensland residents benefit from health equipment and expertise funded by the Far North Queensland Hospital Foundation.
A bequest to the Foundation will help us continue to improve health prospects for your community.
If you choose to leave a gift in your will, you make a promise to sick children and families of the future that you are leaving them hope, care and love and ensure that your memory lives on. There are a number of ways you can leave a gift in your will.
• A residual gift, that is, a share or whole of your estate after providing for family, friends, taxes and any outstanding debts
• A percentage of the overall value of your estate, allowing for growth/depletion of the value of your estate
• A specified sum of cash, however this doesn’t allow for changes of circumstance or inflation
• A gift of real estate, stocks, bonds, shares, artwork, jewellery etc.
How to word your bequest - some examples...
I give and bequeath to the Far North Queensland Hospital Foundation:
* The sum of ...
* ... percent of my estate
* The residue of my estate
* My unit/shares in ..
* My real property situated at ...
* The whole of my estate.
Our ABN is 42 980 569 986.
You can enquire In Confidence via email or phone Glenys Duncombe on (07) 4226 6327.